In early 2021, Target made some behind-the-scenes updates to their file-sharing process that disconnected existing Crisp connections.
To get your Target connector back up and running in Crisp, please follow these steps:
1. Visit https://securesharek.target.com/
2. This will take you to a site with Kiteworks at the top. Enter your email address and click "Next."
3. Click "Forgot Password?"
4. Enter your email address again and click the "Send" button.
5. Check your inbox for an email from MerchBPD to reset your password. If you haven't received a reset email within 24 hours, please email SecureShare.Admin@target.com for assistance.
6. Once you have received the email, click the button that says "Reset password."
7. Follow the instructions in your email to set a password. Please note that this password will be specific to Kiteworks – it does not need to match your Partners Online password and it will not change your Partners Online password.
8. Once you've created your new password, go to your Target connector in Crisp and update the password field with the password you just created.
9. Finally, click "Save & Test."