You can save a report you use frequently, so you can load your filtered dashboards and visualizations in one click.
To save a report:
1. Apply any filters and customizations to the dashboard you want to save. Then, at the top-right corner of the screen, select the Save/Share report button.
The Save report window appears.
2. In the Description field, enter a report name, then select one of the following sharing preferences:
- Private: The report will only be visible to you.
- Account: The report will be visible to everyone who has access to your Crisp account.
- Specific people: Allows you to individually enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
3. Select the Save button.
Your report is saved and shared according to your selections. To access your saved reports, select the My reports button at the top-right of the screen.