By utilizing Crisp's bookmarking feature, you can quickly load the filtered dashboards and visualizations you want without having to click away to get to the insights you need.
1. To create a bookmark, apply your desired filters and then click "Save bookmark" in the top right corner.
2. After that, you'll name your bookmark and determine access.
- "Private bookmarks" will only be visible to you. No other users within the account will have it.
- "Account" bookmarks will be visible to everyone who has access to the account.
- "Users," when selected, will allow you to share the bookmark with a specific set of users and nobody else on the account.
3. Whatever your sharing preferences are, you'll need to click "Save" to create the bookmark.
1. Click "Select bookmark" at the top of the dashboard. A dropdown will then appear.
2. Click on the bookmark you wish to apply. The page will then refresh with a new, filtered dashboard.
1. To make changes to a bookmark or delete it, select "Manage bookmarks" from the dropdown.
2. Click "manage" to the right of the bookmark you wish to change. Please note that you can only make changes to bookmarks you have created. Ones that have been shared with you will be managed by their creator.
3. When managing a bookmark, you can change its name or update the sharing preferences. Click "Save" when complete.
4. To delete a bookmark, return to step one and click "delete" to the right of the bookmark you want to remove.
Have questions about bookmarks? Reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!