Please follow the steps below to set up email ingestion with Crisp and Bunzl:
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. Click the 9-square grid and select "Connectors" from the dropdown.
3. Click the "Add connector" button.
4. Scroll down and select the "Bunzl" tile.
5. Next, provide a name for your connector and then click "Save."
6. You should then see your newly-enabled tile with your other connectors. Click to re-open.
7. In the page that loads, you'll see an email address. Click the “Copy to clipboard” link beneath it.
8. To have the email reports sent to Crisp and ingested into your account, please contact Bunzl and have them add the copied email address to the distribution list. You can also set up autoforwarding within your own email account to have the reports sent to Crisp (instructions vary by email client).