Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through Ulta have access to data via the Ulta supplier portal.
By setting up a connection between Crisp and this portal, you can feed your data into any data destination.
To connect your Ulta portal to Crisp:
2. From the main menu on the left side of the screen, select Connectors.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the Ulta data source tile.
5. If you want, update the name of the data source. Then, enter your username and password for the Ulta supplier portal.
6. Enter your Ulta vendor number.
7. Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.