This report provides sales and inventory data to help you elevate your business strategies and drive growth with a clear view of channel performance. The following sections describe each page in this report.
Note: This report is in beta release. For questions or feedback, please contact Crisp support.
Insights Overview page
This page provides a high-level snapshot of your sales, distribution, and in-stock data with a channel breakdown to help you get an overall picture of your business health. This page contains the following visualizations:
These visualizations appear at the top of the page and provide key performance indicators (KPIs) for last week and indicate how they compare to the previous year. Green indicates an increase since last year and red indicates a decrease. The graph in the background of each visualization provides a 52-week view of the KPI.
- POS Sales Dollars- Displays your total point of sales (POS) dollars for all channels last week.
- Repl Instock Percentage- Displays last week's percent of shipped product that is available in store. This is calculated using the following formula: current on hand store count / current valid store count.
- Dollars per store per week- Displays sales at an average store last week. This is calculated using the following formula: total sales / number of stores / number of weeks.
- POD- Displays your points of distribution (PODs) last week, as well your PODs from the same time period last year and the percent change.
- POS Sales Dollars by Channel- This chart displays your sales for last week broken down by channel. You can hover over a bar to see year over year sales percentages. You can click a bar in the chart to filter the page by a specific channel.
- POS Sales Per Store- This heat map allows you to quickly observe states where product popularity is high versus states that are underperforming. Hover over a state to see sales velocities and the number of points of distribution with sales. You can select a state to filter the page by state.
- Last 52 Weeks - POS Stores by Sales Channel- This chart displays your sales over the past 52 weeks broken down by channel. You can hover over a bar to see sales week details, sales amount, and year over year sales percentages.
Business Overview page
This page provides a more detailed view of sales and inventory trends over the past 52 weeks to help you understand and take action to address changes in performance.
Hint: You can hover over a table on this page and select Focus mode to open up a table by itself, so you can take a deeper look at the data. For more, see Microsoft Learn > Power BI > Work in focus mode.
This page contains the following tables:
- Sales Amount-This table displays sales dollars broken down by order channel for specific time periods this year, as well as year year over year % change in sales dollars.
- Sales Quantity-This table displays sales units broken down by order channel for specific time periods this year, as well as year year over year % change in sales units.
- Brick and Mortar (B&M) Inventory- This table displays brick and mortar in stock and inventory data and YOY data for comparison to help you gauge the health of your inventory strategies.
- Ecomm Inventory- This table displays online product in stock and inventory data and YOY data for comparison to help you gauge the health of your e-commerce inventory strategies.
Business Trend page
This page provides a customizable view of sales performance (broken down by channel) compared to the prior year, so you can better strategize how to drive sales and profit. You can hover over some visualizations on this page and select Personalize this visual to add or remove measures or change the visualization type.
This page contains the following visualizations:
- Total POS Sales- This line graph displays your total POS sales dollars for the selected time period alongside the total POS sales dollars from the same time frame the previous year. This graph displays the past 52 weeks by default.
- Total B&M Sales- This line graph displays your total brick and mortar (B&M) sales dollars for the selected time period alongside the B&M sales dollars from the same time frame the previous year. This graph displays the past 52 weeks by default.
- Total E-commerce Sales- This line graph displays your e-commerce sales dollars for the selected time period alongside the e-commerce sales dollars from the same time frame the previous year. This graph displays the past 52 weeks by default.
- E-commerce Sales by Service Channel- This bar chart displays your e-commerce sales dollars by service channel. This chart displays the past 52 weeks by default.
Item Detail page
This page provides sales data over time at the category, subcategory, and item level. You can select a service channel filter (e.g., S2H) from the top of this page to filter the data in the table below by service channel, so you can evaluate performance of an item/channel combination. In the table, you can right-click a brand and select Drill-down to see sales data broken down by item.
Store Detail page
This page allows you to discover which stores are driving performance, so you can take action to improve or further boost performance at these stores. Note: To access this page, you must drill through from the Item Detail page.
This page provides you with important measurements for gauging your performance. You can drill down to the channel level or filter the page by product characteristics, like department, category, or brand.