Supply Chain Diagnostics
This report helps you identify and resolve supply chain inefficiencies to streamline your operations. The following sections describe each page in this report.
Note: This report is in beta release. For questions or feedback, please contact Crisp support.
Out of Stock Root Cause Summary page
This page allows you to see your out of stock points of distribution (PODs) over time, broken down by high-level out of stock reason, category, and brand. You can select a time period filter at the top of the page to refine the information shown in the visualizations. This page contains the following visualizations:
- Out of Stock PODs over Time -This graph displays the number of PODs with out of stocks over the selected time period to help you identify when supply chain issues are taking place.
- In Stock Percentage- This tile displays your instock percentage over the selected time period.
- OOS PODs- This tile displays your total out of stock PODs over the selected time period.
- POS Qty- This tile displays the total point of sale (POS) sales quantity over the selected time period.
- Out of Stock PODs by Reason Code- This chart displays your out of stock PODs over the selected time period broken down by high-level reason code. You can right-click a high-level reason bar in this chart and select Drill down to see the medium-level out of stock reason and drill down again to see the low-level reason. You can right-click a bar in this chart and select Drill through to see the store-level detail for that out of stock reason.
- Out of Stock PODs by Category and Brand- This chart displays your out of stock PODs by category and brand to help you focus your supply chain analysis on specific groups of products. You can right-click a bar in this chart and select Drill through to see the store-level detail for the category or brand.
Out of Stock Root Cause Store Detail page
This page allows you to dig in and uncover specific store/item combinations that are driving your out of stocks, so you can take action to resolve them. You can select a time period filter at the top of the page to refine the information shown in the table. You can select a filter on the left side to refine the data in the table by Out of Stock Reason, Brand, or Category.
Note: If you access this page by drilling through from the summary page, any filters you applied to that page will persist. You can clear your filters by selecting the reset button at the top-right of the screen.