This report help you track your online business performance by channels, segments, brands, or individual products, so you can determine where is best to invest your digital spend to maximize sales. The following sections describe each page in this report.
Note: This report is in beta release. For questions or feedback, please contact Crisp support.
Digital Pulse Overview page
This page provides an overview of your online business performance. If you want to investigate the digital performance of a specific item, you can right-click the item and select Drill through > Digital Pulse Store Detail to see Item Detail Performance page, which displays item details for time frame you selected on the previous page. For more on this page see the Digital Pulse Item Detail page section.
This page contains the following visualizations:
- Total Digital Sales- Displays the total sales initiated through a digital channel over the selected time period.
- Digital Contribution- Displays the percentage of your total sales that were initiated through a digital channel over the selected time period.
- Transactable Percentage- The percentage of your items that are Omni transactable (e.g., in the sellable universe and able to be added to a cart for purchase through the Walmart app or website). Hint: You can learn more about which items are not Omni transactable and why on the Publication Insights page.
- YOY Sales by Channel- This pie chart helps you quickly see how your digital sales breakdown by channel. You can hover over a slice to see the sales dollars and the year over year percent change.
- Channel Sales Breakdown- This chart allows you to see your channel sales broken down by category.
- Channel Sales Breakdown - YOY Diff- This chart allows you to see the year over year difference in sales dollars.
- Ecommerce Sales by Channel- This chart allows you to see your e-commerce sales broken down by channel.
Digital Pulse Item Detail page
This page allows you to dig in and uncover the specific items that are driving digital performance, so you can take action to improve or further boost performance. You can select a time period filter at the top of the page to refine the information shown in the table. Once you drill-down or expand down to the item level, you can right-click an item and select Drill-through > Digital Pulse Store Detail to see digital pulse information for that item broken down by store.
Digital Pulse Store Detail page
This page allows you to discover which stores are driving digital performance, so you can take action to improve or further boost performance at these stores. You can select a bar in the chart at the bottom of the screen to refine the information show in the table by channel and week.
Note: To access this page, you must drill through from the Item Detail page.
Digital Pulse Publication Insights Summary page
This page allows you to dig into why items are not transactable and assess the impact of transactability issues on your business. This page contains the following visualizations:
- Transactable % - Displays the percentage of your items that are transactable (i.e., those items that customers can add to a cart for purchase through the Walmart App or website. Transactable items are in the sellable universe and are published, eligible, and available.)
- Published % - Displays the percentage of your items that are published (visible to customers on the Walmart app or website with all content, images, shelf assignment, etc. that are needed to successfully create a digital representation of the item.)
- Eligible % - Displays the percentage of your items that are eligible for pick (i.e., items that pass an en eligibility rules check that blocks store items not located or that shouldn't be picked due to legal or compliance reasons).
- Available % - Displays the percentage of your items that are available (i.e., items for which the store has sufficient on hands).
- Untransactable POD Count- This chart displays the number of untransactable points of distribution (PODs) broken down by category.
- Top 10 Lost Sales- Indicates the 10 products with the highest estimated lost sales.
- Lost Sales- This chart displays estimated lost sales broken down by subcategory. You can select a subcategory to filter the page by that subcategory.
Digital Pulse Publication Insights Trends page
This page helps you take a deeper dive into the reasons behind untransactable items, so you can take action to resolve them. This page contains the following visualizations:
- PODs by Reason by Brand - This chart provides the reason for untransactable PODs (e.g., missing aisle, compliance, missing image, etc.) broken down by Brand.
- Lost Sales - This heat map allows you to see lost sales by region, so you can pinpoint where issues are occuring and take action to resolve them.
Digital Pulse Publication Insights Details page
This page allows you to see a detailed table view of your untransactable items and lost sales. You can expand the product categories in the table to do more granular analysis on what's driving transactability issues.