When you first upload your data into Crisp, you will be prompted to select some products that you would like to see forecasts for. Going forward, you can manage your products and also select important customers for forecasting through your account settings.
In this tutorial, we'll describe how to select different products and customers to forecast for.
Click your profile in the top right of the account dashboard
Select Account Settings from the dropdown
Under Account Details, you will see a section for Forecasted Customers and one for Forecasted Products
- Click the edit button beside either section. Crisp will navigate you to a page that contains these options:
Learn about each option below!
- Search for products or customers: Enter the name of the product or customer that you want to select or deselect to search
- Show selected products/customers: Click this link to display only the products/customers you have already selected for forecasting
- Page navigation: Click the arrow to navigate through the different pages of products/customers to select from
- Select/Deselect box: Click the box beside the product/customer to select or deselect it
- Once you have completed editing your selections, click the Save button. Crisp will then run updated forecasts for you based on the selections that have changed