When you forget your Crisp password, or if you need to reset your password after accepting an invitation to your Crisp account, we’ll send password reset instructions to the email address associated with your account profile. For security purposes, we don't store password information, so we can't give you the existing password on your account.
To reset your password, please follow the steps in this video or in the help article beneath it.
- Click here to navigate to the password reset page
- Enter the email address associated with your Crisp account
- Click "get reset link" to initiate the password reset
- You will then receive instructions via email with the next steps for resetting your Crisp password. If you don't receive password reset instructions within an hour or two, check your spam folder.
- If you do not receive a password reset email in your spam or junk folder within an hour or two after submitting your password reset request, please email email@example.com for assistance.