Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their goods through Target have access to Target's Partners Online Portal and the online file-sharing portal Kiteworks. This enables suppliers to access their Business Partner Data (BPD), providing them with raw sales and inventory information for their products.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and this portal, you can analyze the data using Crisp's easy-to-use, actionable dashboards or feed that data into any outbound connector.
You can learn more about subscriptions to the Crisp Target Partners Online dashboard here.
To setup the connection, complete the following steps. You can click a step to skip to a specific section.
1. Subscribe to receive BPD.
2. Confirm access to Target's file sharing portal, Kiteworks.
3. Connect your Target and Crisp accounts.
Subscribe to receive business partner data (BDP)
1. Navigate to Target's partner portal website and log in with your email address and password. As a Target supplier, you or someone in your company should already have an account here.
You are now logged in to Target’s partners portal.
2. From the top navigation bar, select Apps & Reports.
3. From the list that appears, locate Business Partner Data and select the corresponding Launch button.
4. Fill out the form that appears:
- In the Data Subscription section, select Item/Location Level Data.
- Check the UPC File box.
- Select the following categories:
- Select the Submit button.
A confirmation page may appear to confirm the update was successful. You are now subscribed to Business Partner Data from Target.
Confirm access to Target's file sharing portal, Kiteworks
After subscribing to your Business Partner Data from Target, you'll need to confirm you have access to Target's file sharing portal, Kiteworks.
If you have logged into Kiteworks previously, you can go ahead and skip to the next section. If you haven't logged into Kiteworks before, complete the following steps:
1. Navigate to https://securesharek.target.com/
2. Enter the email address you use for Target, then select the Next button.
3. Select the Forgot Password? link.
4. Enter your email address, then select the Send button.
5. Check your inbox for an email from MerchBPD to reset your password. If you haven't received it within 24 hours, contact SecureShare.Admin@target.com for assistance.
6. From the password reset email, select the Reset password button.
7. Follow the instructions to set a password.
Note: This password will be specific to Kiteworks – it does not need to match your Partners Online password and it will not change your Partners Online password.
Connect your Target and Crisp accounts
1. Log into your Crisp account
2. From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
3. Select the Target connector tile.
4. Provide a name for your connector and enter your username and password for Kiteworks.
5. Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.