Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their goods through Target have access to Target's Partners Online Portal. This portal enables suppliers to access their Business Partner Data (BPD), providing them with raw sales and inventory information for their products.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and Target's Partners Online Portal, Crisp can create user-friendly and actionable dashboards using Target's BPD. You can learn more about subscriptions to the Crisp Target Partners Online dashboard here.
Please follow the steps below. You can also click on a step to skip ahead in the tutorial:
1. Subscribe to Target's Partners Online Portal
To subscribe, first go to Target’s partner portal website: https://partnersonline.com/ and log in with your email address and password. As a Target supplier, you or someone in your company should already have an account here.
2. Subscribe to receive BPD
- You are now logged in to Target’s partners portal. From here, select "Apps & Reports" in the top navigation bar, to the right of the "Home" link.
- Look down the list and select "Business Partner Data" by clicking the text or the "Launch" button.
- You will be presented with a form to fill in so that you may subscribe to the Business Partner Data (BPD).
- In the Data Subscription section, select Item/Location Level Data
- Check the box next to UPC File, as shown below
- Check the boxes to receive history data files for the categories:
- Select Submit
- You might then see a confirmation page similar to this:
- You have completed subscribing for Business Partner Data from Target.
3. Confirm access to Target's file sharing portal, Kiteworks
After subscribing to your Business Partner Data from Target, you'll need to confirm you have access to Target's file sharing portal, Kiteworks.
If you have logged into Kiteworks previously, you can go ahead and skip to step 4. If you haven't logged into Kiteworks before, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit https://securesharek.target.com/
- Enter the email address you use for Target and click "Next."
- Click "Forgot Password?"
- Enter your email address again and click the "Send" button.
- Check your inbox for an email from MerchBPD to reset your password. When you receive it, click the button that says "Reset password."
- Follow the instructions in your email to set a password. Please note that this password will be specific to Kiteworks – it does not need to match your Partners Online password and it will not change your Partners Online password.
4. Connect your Target and Crisp accounts
The next step is to give Crisp authorization to access to Kiteworks. Please do the following:
- Log into your Crisp account
- Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown
- Select the Target connector option
- Provide a name for your connector and enter your username and password for Kiteworks.
Click save & test.
Once successful, Crisp will display green checkmarks next to each step.
Click the save button to finalize the connection.