In order to set up this connection, you will need to have your UNFI Supplier Portal credentials on hand. Your UNFI Supplier Portal credentials will need to have reporter permissions in order for the connection to be successful.
Confirm UNFI reporter permissions
Confirm that your UNFI credentials have the necessary reports access by following the steps below.
- Log into the UNFI suppliers portal using your credentials.
- Click Suppliers in the left navigation panel and then click the Supplier Name.
- On the Company Info page, confirm that some kind of reporting access is available. SIS, SIS w/Exclusions, SCCV, and ClearVue are all acceptable reporting options.
If "None" is the selected option, you do not have access to the necessary reports through UNFI for Crisp to use for your data dashboard. Contact your UNFI representative to learn more about subscribing for SIS or ClearVue reports.
- Click Associated Users and confirm that your UNFI credentials have "reporter" permissions. If your credentials have reporter status, you are ready to move on to connecting your credentials to your Crisp account.
- If you do not have a reporter role, an administrator for your UNFI account can grant you this role. First, navigate to the associated users section and click the name of the user whose credentials you would like to add the reporter role to.
- Scroll down the page to the Company Relationships section and click into the company roles section. On click, your administrator will be given the option to grant you the reporter role.
- Once the reporter role is granted, click the save button at the bottom of the page.
- You can now connect your UNFI credentials to your Crisp account!
Connect Crisp and UNFI
Connect your Crisp account to your UNFI Supplier Portal with the following steps.
- Log into your Crisp account.
- Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown.
- Select the UNFI connector option.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click save & test.
- Crisp will attempt to use your credentials to access the UNFI Suppliers Portal.
- Once successful, Crisp will display a green checkmark.
- Click the save button to finalize the connection.