Suppliers who sell through UNFI have access to data about their sales through the UNFI Supplier Portal.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and this portal, you can analyze the data using Crisp's easy-to-use, actionable dashboards or feed that data into any data destination.
Note: To set up this connection, you need to have UNFI Supplier Portal credentials on hand that have reporter permissions.
Confirm UNFI reporter permissions
Log into the UNFI suppliers portal using your credentials.
- From the left navigation, select Suppliers, then click the Supplier Name.
Hint: Make a note of the supplier name, remit no., and Supplier ID number. You will be asked to include these when setting up the connection in Crisp.
The Company Info screen appears.
- In the Reporting Access section, confirm one of the following kinds of reporting access is available: SIS, SIS w/Exclusions, SCCV, and ClearVue.
If None is the selected option, you do not have access to the necessary reports through UNFI for Crisp to use for your data dashboard. Contact your UNFI representative to learn more about subscribing for SIS or ClearVue reports.
Hint: Make a note of which reporting access type you are using. You will need this information when setting up your connection in the Crisp platform.
- Select Associated Users, then in the Role column, confirm that your UNFI credentials have Reporter permissions. If Reporter is listed in the role column for your credentials, you are ready to move on to connecting your credentials to your Crisp account.
- If you do not have a reporter role, an administrator for your UNFI account can request access to this role. To request access:
a. Click the name of the user for whom you want to request Reporter access.
- In the Company Relationships section, select the first cell in the Company Roles column. Your administrator will then be given the option to grant you the reporter role.
- Once the reporter role is granted, select the Save button.
You can now connect your UNFI credentials to your Crisp account.
Connect Crisp and UNFI
Log into your Crisp account.
- From the main menu on the left side of the screen, select Connectors.
- Select the Add connector button.
Select the UNFI connector tile.
- If you want, update the name of the connector, then enter your username and password.
- If you want, provide the UNFI info for the optional fields: Supplier Name, Remit ID, and Supplier ID.
Hint: To find this information, login to the UNFI suppliers portal, then, from the left navigation, select Suppliers and look in the All Suppliers table.
From the Supplier Reporting Level drop-down menu, select the type of reporting you have with UNFI (e.g., ClearVue).
- Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.