Suppliers who sell through KeHE have access to information about their sales through the KeHE Connect portal. Crisp's data dashboards can display the data from your KeHE Connect reports to give you actionable insights.
In order to set up this connection, you will need to have your KeHE Connect portal credentials on hand. Your KeHE Connect portal credentials will need to have reporter permissions in order for the connection to be successful.
Connect your Crisp account to your KeHE Connect portal with the following steps.
- Log into your Crisp account
- Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown
- Select the KeHE connector option
- Enter your username and password
- Click save & test
- Crisp will attempt to use your credentials to access the KeHE Connect portal
- Once successful, Crisp will display a green checkmark
- Click the save button to finalize the connection