Suppliers who sell through KeHE have access to information about their sales through the KeHE Connect portal. Crisp's data dashboards can display the data from your KeHE Connect reports to give you actionable insights. You can learn more about subscriptions to the Crisp KeHE dashboard here.
In order to set up this connection, you will need to have your KeHE Connect portal credentials on hand. Your KeHE Connect portal credentials will need to have reporter permissions in order for the connection to be successful.
Log into KeHE Connect and confirm ESN and Brand configuration
- Log into your KeHE Connect account
- Click the Connect BI dropdown
- Select the Connect Data option
- Select Reporting
- In the Report dropdown (top right), select the Chains and Stores that Ordered an Item report
- Select the Enterprise Supplier dropdown. If only one supplier is listed in the dropdown, continue to the next step. If more than one supplier is listed in the dropdown, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Select the Brand Code dropdown. If only one brand is listed in the dropdown, continue to the next section. If your credentials are associated with more than one brand, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Connect your Crisp account to your KeHE Connect portal with the following steps.
- Log into your Crisp account
- Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown
- Select the KeHE connector option
- Enter your username and password
- Click save & test
- Crisp will attempt to use your credentials to access the KeHE Connect portal
- Once successful, Crisp will display a green checkmark
- Click the save button to finalize the connection