Suppliers who sell through KeHE have access to information about their sales through the KeHE Connect portal.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and this portal, you can analyze the data using Crisp's easy-to-use, actionable dashboards or feed that data into any outbound connector.
You can learn more about subscriptions to the Crisp KeHE dashboard here.
Note: To set up this connection, you will need to have your KeHE Connect portal credentials on hand and have reporter permissions.
Log into KeHE Connect and confirm ESN and Brand configuration:
- Log into your KeHE Connect account
- From the Connect BI drop-down menu, select Connect Data.
- Select Reporting.
- From the Report drop-down menu at the top right, select the Chains and Stores that Ordered an Item report.
- Select the Enterprise Supplier drop-down menu. Take note of the Enterprise Supplier Numbers (ESN) listed, you will need this number to connect KeHE to Crisp.
Connect your Crisp account to your KeHE Connect portal:
Log into your Crisp account.
- From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
- Select the KeHE connector tile.
If you want, update the name of the connector. Then, enter the email address and password for your Kehe Connect portal login.
- Enter the Enterprise Supplier Number (ESN) you want to connect, then select the Save button.
Note: If you have multiple ESNs, please contact email@example.com.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.