Suppliers who sell through Amazon Seller Central have access to information about their sales through the Amazon portal. Crisp's data dashboards can display the data from your Amazon Seller Central reports to give you actionable insights. You can learn more about subscriptions to the Crisp Amazon Seller Central dashboard here.
In order to set up this connection, you will need to have your Amazon Seller Central portal credentials on hand. You will need to be the owner of the Amazon Seller Central account in order to successfully set up the connection between Crisp and Amazon.
Connect your Crisp account to your Amazon Seller Central portal with the following steps.
- Log into your Crisp account.
- Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown.
- Select the Amazon connector option.
- Name your connector and click the "Login with Amazon" button.
- A new window will open. Here, you'll sign into your Amazon Seller Central account.
- An authorization window will then appear. Check the box at the bottom and click "Confirm."
- The window will go away and you'll be returned to Crisp. Click save & test.
- Crisp will attempt to use your credentials to access Amazon Seller Central.
- Click the save button to finalize the connection.