Suppliers who sell through Amazon can connect their sales data from Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, and/or Amazon Fresh to Crisp.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and these portals, you can analyze the data using Crisp's easy-to-use, actionable dashboards or feed your data into an outbound connector. To learn more about subscriptions to the Crisp Amazon Seller Central dashboard, see Amazon Seller Central Connector.
Note: To set up this connection, you need to have Amazon portal credentials with admin permissions on hand and you need to be the owner of the Amazon account.
To connect your Amazon portal to Crisp:
Log into your Crisp account.
- From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
- Select the Add connector button.
- Select the Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, or Amazon Fresh connector tile.
- If you want, enter a new name for your connector, then select the Login with Amazon button.
A new window appears where you can sign in to your amazon account.
- Enter the log-in information for your Amazon account, then click the Sign-In button.
- From the window that appears, select the authorization checkbox at the bottom of the window, then select the Confirm button.
You are redirected back to the Crisp connector setup screen.
- Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.