Suppliers who sell through Amazon Seller Central have access to information about their sales through the Amazon portal. Crisp's data dashboards can display the data from your Amazon Seller Central reports to give you actionable insights. You can learn more about subscriptions to the Crisp Amazon Seller Central dashboard here.
In order to set up this connection, you will need to have your Amazon Seller Central portal credentials on hand. You will need to be the owner of the Amazon Seller Central account in order to successfully set up the connection between Crisp and Amazon.
Connect your Crisp account to your Amazon Seller Central portal with the following steps.
- Navigate to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/apps/manage/
- Click the "authorize new developer" button
- Enter Crisp, Inc as Developer's name and 826468358889 as Developer ID
- Accept the terms and click next
- Keep the confirmation page open. We will reference this later in step 9.
- Open a new tab and log into your Crisp account.
- Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown.
- Select the Amazon connector option.
- Enter your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from the confirmation page from step 5.
If you closed the page and need to recover your token, please log into Amazon Seller Central and then select Settings->Account info->Business Information->Your Merchant Token
- Click save & test.
- Crisp will attempt to use your credentials to access Amazon Seller Central.
- Click the save button to finalize the connection.