Suppliers who sell through Amazon can connect their sales data from Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, and/or Amazon Fresh to Crisp.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and these portals, you can analyze the data using Crisp's easy-to-use, actionable dashboards or send your data to a data destination. To learn more about subscriptions to the Crisp Amazon Seller Central dashboard, see the Amazon Seller Central Data Source page.
Note: To set up Amazon connectors, you need to have Amazon portal credentials with admin permissions and be the owner of the Amazon account.
To connect your Amazon portal to Crisp:
Log into your Crisp account.
- From the main menu on the left side of the screen, select Connectors.
- Select the Add Connector button.
- Select the Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, or Amazon Fresh data source tile.
- If you want, enter a new name for your data source, then select the Login with Amazon button.
A new window appears where you can sign in to your amazon account.
- Enter the log-in information for your Amazon account, then click the Sign-In button.
- From the window that appears, select the authorization checkbox at the bottom of the window, then select the Confirm button.
You are redirected back to the Crisp data source setup screen.
- Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.