Suppliers who sell through Whole Foods have access to information about their sales through Whole Foods Market Vendor Reporting.
Crisp's data dashboards can display the data from your WFM Vendor Reports to give you actionable insights.
In order to set up this connection, you will need to have your company registered with WFM Vendor Reporting and your Vendor Reporting credentials on hand.
Your first steps will take place within WFM Vendor Reporting. There, you'll authorize Crisp, Inc as a broker and then assign your brand with us. After those steps, you can connect WFM to Crisp.
Authorize Crisp, Inc as a broker
- Navigate to https://vendor-reporting-setup.wholefoods.com/ and login.
- Click on Authorize Brokers.
- Select Crisp, Inc from the ‘Add a new Broker/ Distributor’ section.
- Click Submit. You should then see Crisp, Inc in the Previously Authorized Brokers/Distributors box.
Assign a brand to Crisp
- On the same Authorize Brokers/Distributors page seen above, click Main Menu.
- Next, click on Associate Brands to Broker Account.
- Choose Crisp, Inc from the list of "Previously Authorized Brokers/Distributors."
- Click on the Brand dropdown and select which brand to associate with Crisp, Inc.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Connect Whole Foods and Crisp
After adding Crisp as a broker and assigning a brand to Crisp, you can Connect your Crisp account to your WFM Vendor Reporting account with the following steps.
- Log into your Crisp account.
- Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown.
- Select the Whole Foods connector option.
- Provide a name for your connector and then type in your brand name exactly as it appears in the Whole Foods vendor portal. This includes case sensitivity.
- Click save & test.
- The connection will not be immediate and may take some time. This is because someone at Whole Foods has to manually approve the addition of Crisp, Inc as your broker.
- Once everything is successful, Crisp will display green checkmarks next to each step.
- Click the save button to finalize the connection once successful.
To receive help with the Whole Foods Vendor Reporting Portal and see the documentation from which our screenshots were pulled, please visit https://vendor-reporting-setup.wholefoods.com/