Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through Wegmans have access to WRetail II. By setting up a connector between Crisp and WRetail II, Crisp can create user-friendly and actionable dashboards using your Wegmans' data.
Confirm Wegmans WRetail II access & brand name
- Navigate to WRetail II.
- Enter your username and password. If you're unable to log in, please contact Wegmans' support.
- After clicking Item Movement, select Open Report.
- Click the Brand dropdown at the top of the report and scroll to find your brand name. You must use the exact brand name as it appears in WRetail II in order to connect with Crisp.
Connect Crisp and Wegmans
- Log into your Crisp account.
- Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown.
- Select the Wegmans connector option.
- Enter your Wegmans username, password, and brand name.
- Click Save & Test.
- Crisp will attempt to use your credentials to access WRetail II. Once successful, Crisp will display green checkmarks next to each step of the connection process.
- Click the save button to finalize the connection.