Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through Wegmans have access to data through the WRetail II portal.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and this portal, you can analyze the data using Crisp's easy-to-use, actionable dashboards or feed that data into any outbound connector.
To set up the connection, you need to confirm your brand name, then configure your Crisp connector to Wegmans.
Confirming Wegmans access & brand name
- Navigate to WRetail II.
- Enter your username and password. If you're unable to log in, please contact Wegmans' support.
- Select Item Movement, then select the Open Report button.
- In the Brand drop-down menu, find and make a note of your brand name.
Note: You must use the brand name exactly as it appears in WRetail II to connect with Crisp.
Connecting Crisp and Wegmans
- Log into your Crisp account.
- From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
- Select the Add connector button.
- Select the Wegmans connector tile.
If you want update the name of the connector, then enter your Wegmans username, password, and brand name.
Note: Some brands may appear in the Wegmans portal with text in parentheses at the end. Do not include the parentheses when you enter your brand name into Crisp.
Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.