Soon, users who have purchased the Power BI outbound connector will have the option to download templates created by Crisp to assist them in reading and manipulating their data outside of our platform.
1. Open Microsoft Appsource and search for our publisher name, Crisp.
2. Find the template you wish to use and click "Get It Now." This should take you to an overview page where you will click "Get It Now" a second time.
3. Provide the required information, check the permissions box, and then click "Continue."
4. A success message will display once the app is installed. Click "Go to app" to open in Power BI. You can also open Power BI and select "Apps" from the lefthand menu to access the template.
Setting Up a Template
1. After opening the app, you'll need to connect your data by selecting "Connect."
2. In the popup that appears, paste in your OData feed URL from Crisp and select a feed start date. Then click "Next."
3. Your data will load and you can then use the template in Power BI.