Crisp offers users the ability to download dashboard tabs or individual visualizations in various formats. This can be especially helpful for sales and marketing teams who need to communicate information visually to partners and interested parties.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to download dashboard tab content in different formats. Quickly jump to a specific format by clicking the links below.
Download a Dashboard Tab as a PDF
1. To download an entire tab such as Sales or Velocity as a PDF, click the ellipses in the top right corner and select "Download" from the dropdown.
2. A new dropdown menu will appear. Select PDF as the file format.
3. For a snapshot of the current tab, we recommend leaving the default settings as they are.
4. Click "Download" to begin the download process. Once complete, your PDF file will be downloaded and accessible from your computer.
Download a Dashboard Tab as a CSV
1. To download an entire tab such as Sales or Velocity as a CSV, click the ellipses in the top right corner and select "Download" from the dropdown.
2. CSV will be the first format option that appears. Click "Download" to begin the download process.
3. A zip file will be downloaded to your computer. Once the file is unzipped, each visualization will be available as a separate CSV file containing the relevant data.
Download an Individual Visualization (Multiple Formats Available)
1. To download an individual visualization, click the ellipses in the top right corner of the tile and select "Download data" from the dropdown.
2. A new dropdown will appear. Click to select your file format (TXT, Excel, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, PNG).
3. You have the option to click "Advanced data options" for additional control.
4. When ready, click the "Download" button. The visualization will then be downloaded to your computer in the format of your choice.