To download and set up the add-in, please make sure you have an active Microsoft work or school account that you can log into.
The Crisp Data Platform Connector MacOS Add-in for Excel simplifies the data feed connection process for Crisp users who have purchased an outbound connector plan. Reports can be loaded and synced on an individual basis for optimized performance in Excel.
The add-in also makes Crisp's outbound connectors available for Mac users. Please watch this video for a brief overview before getting started:
1. In Excel, select "Insert" and then "Get Add-ins."
2. Open the Office Add-ins store.
3. Enter "Crisp" in the search box. Click the "Add" button next to the add-in.
5. After the add-in downloads, select the "Crisp" icon in the top right corner. Then click "Get Started."
6. A message saying "Crisp Data Platform Connector wants to display a new window" will appear. Click "Allow."
7. A new window will open and you'll be prompted to log into your Crisp account.
If you're using Excel online, be sure to have 3rd party cookies enabled! If you're using an incognito window, these will be turned off by default
8. Once logged in, you'll be asked to provide an OData feed URL. You can grab this from your Crisp account under Connectors > Destinations.
9. Paste the OData feed into the add-in window and click "Test & Save."
10. Once logged in, select which reports you'd like to load and then click "Save."
11. Each report will then load in its own tab.
12. At the top of the add-in will be options to "Sync all reports," "Stop sync," and "Select reports." These will be applied to the entire document.
13. Underneath each report will be options to "Stop sync," "Sync now," or "Remove." These will be applied to individual reports in the document.
14. To update the connection or log out, click "Connection settings" at the bottom of the add-in.
Need help with the add-in? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org