Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through Dot Foods have access to point of sale data via Dot Expressway. By setting up a connector between Crisp and Dot Expressway, users can feed that data into their software of choice (Power BI, Excel, Tableau).
Later in 2021, users will be able to leverage Crisp's user-friendly and actionable dashboards to display that data within the Crisp platform.
To connect your Crisp account, please follow these steps:
2. Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown.
3. Select the Dot Foods connector option.
4. Provide a name for your connector and enter your username and password for Dot Expressway.
Note: We recommend using DOT credentials that are not actively used within your organization. Credentials that are actively used to log into Dot Expressway will prevent Crisp from ingesting your data at regular intervals.
5. Click save & test.
6. Once successful, Crisp will display green checkmarks next to each step.
7. Click the save button to finalize the connection.