An Overview of Voids
Voids happen — for one reason or another — when products have been removed from the shelves at a retailer location and are not re-ordered. Identifying voids can be time consuming and requires granular analysis on the part of the supplier. The data scientists at Crisp wanted to help suppliers by applying machine learning to create a proprietary model that can identify possible voids.
By gaining more visibility into possible voids and receiving alerts on them, you can take action to re-gain lost points of distribution and get products back to where they need to be: in stores, on shelves, and in front of customers.
Subscribing to Void Alerts
To stay informed of possible voids, you can setup an email alert that notifies you when specific criteria has been fulfilled. This makes sure you're alerted to possible voids quickly while not being inundated with messages.
To subscribe to void alerts:
- Log into your Crisp account.
- From the main menu at the top-right of the screen, select Notifications.
- Select the Add Notification button.
The New Notification screen appears.
- From the Notification type drop-down menu, select Void Notification.
- Enter the email address to which you want the notification to be sent, then select the Add button. Repeat the process if you want to add additional email addresses.
You can review your possible voids at a daily cadence on the Voids dashboard.
- To load the retailer voids dashboard, from the dashboard menu at the top left of the screen, select Retailer Voids.
- To load the distributor voids dashboard, from dashboard menu, select Distributor Voids.
These dashboards follows the same pattern as many others, with an Overview section summarizing possible voids, a Drivers section slicing these by location and retailer, and a Details section providing granular and actionable insights.
To shape your data to get even more specific insights, use the filters at the top of the dashboard.
To better understand a visualization, hover over the ⓘ symbol for information.
Have any questions about your dashboard? Please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org!