Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through Rite Aid have access to point of sale data via the Rite Aid Insights portal.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and this portal, you can analyze the data using Crisp's easy-to-use, actionable dashboards or feed that data into any outbound connector.
To connect your Crisp account:
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. From the main menu on the left side of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the Rite Aid connector tile.
5. If you want, update the name for your connector, then enter the username and password for your Rite Aid portal.
6. Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.