Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through Rite Aid have access to point of sale data via the Rite Aid Insights portal. By setting up a connector between Crisp and this portal, users can feed that data into their outbound connection of choice.
To connect your Crisp account, please follow these steps:
2. Click the 9-square grid in the top right and select Connectors from the dropdown.
3. Click "Add connector."
4. Select the Rite Aid connector option.
5. Provide a name for your connector and enter your username and password for the Rite Aid portal.
6. Click save & test.
7. Once successful, Crisp will display green checkmarks next to each step.
8. Click the save button to finalize the connection.