Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through CVS have access to point of sale data via the CVS ExtraCare portal.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and this portal, you can feed that data into any outbound connector.
To connect your CVS portal to Crisp:
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the CVS connector tile.
5. If you want, update the name for the connector. Then, enter your username and password for the CVS portal.
6. Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.