To get started, users will need to have their AWS cloud region and "bucket" name on hand.
To get started in adding the Amazon S3 connector:
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. Click the 9-square grid and select "Connectors" from the dropdown.
3. Click the "Add connector" button.
4. Scroll down to "Outbound connectors" and click on the "AWS S3" tile.
5. Name your connector (we recommend something unique) and provide the "bucket" name to be used for file output.
6. Click the dropdown to select the the AWS cloud region where the bucket is stored.
7. Scroll down and provide your AWS Access Key ID and AWS Access Key in the appropriate fields. This will authorize Crisp to access your bucket for file storage.
8. Next, check the boxes to choose your output format and whether you'd like the files to be delivered compressed. Currently, you can export to CSV, JSON, Avro, or Parquet.
9. (Optional) Fill out the next three fields to further customize how you receive the data files.
10. Select the source connectors and related source tables you wish to have exported into your S3 bucket.
11. Click the "Save" button.
12. After saving, reopen your S3 outbound connector to verify the connection was established.
Read on for more information on how Crisp works with Amazon S3