You can connect Crisp with Amazon S3, to sync your distributor and retailer data securely to the cloud, then integrate that data into your internal systems.
Note: To create this connection, you need your AWS cloud region and bucket name on hand.
To connect Crisp to Amazon S3:
- Log into your Crisp account.
- From the main menu at the top-right of the screen, select Outbound Connectors.
Select the Add connector button.
- From the Outbound connectors section, select the AWS S3 connector tile.
- If you want, update the default name of the connector. If you're going to set up multiple outbound feeds, we recommend using something unique.
In the Bucket field, provide the AWS bucket name to which you want to output data, then select the AWS cloud region where the bucket is stored.
- Provide your AWS Access Key ID and AWS Access Key in the appropriate fields.
These keys allow Crisp to access your bucket for file storage.
- In the Export Format section, select an output format (e.g., CSV), then choose whether you want the files to be delivered compressed or not.
- If you want, fill out the next three optional fields to further customize how you receive the data files.
- In the Connector source data section, select the Select button.
The Select source data screen appears.
Select the retailer for which you want to export data (e.g., UNFI), then choose which data tables and columns to include in the export. For detailed instructions on making your outbound data feed selections, see Selecting Selecting Outbound Data Sources.
Hint: You can select the book icon to the right of a table name to see its documentation.
To complete your selections, select the Accept button.
The window closes and you return to the connector setup screen.
Select the Save button.
The connection is saved and you return to the Connectors screen. You can check the status of the connection by clicking the new AWS S3 tile.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.