With "Notifications," Crisp users like you will be able to automatically receive updates on your company's performance based on the criteria that matter most to you.
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. Click the 9-square grid and select "Notifications" from the dropdown.
3. Next, click the "Add Notification" button.
4. A new page will load. Click the "Notification type" dropdown to select which type of notification you'd like to create (Voids, Sales, Velocity, or Distribution).
5. Once you select a type of notification, the page will populate with a series of clickable options. These will be the rules that will trigger your notification.
6. Hover over the ⓘ icon above each option for more information as you make your choices.
7. Refer to the box on the right for a summary of what will trigger your notification.
8. When you feel you're ready to save, scroll up and enter the email(s) that should receive a notification whenever this set of rules is triggered.
9. Lastly, click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Making Changes to Notifications
1. To make changes such as editing or deleting a notification, click the 9-square grid and select "Notifications" from the dropdown.
2. The page that loads will list all of your notifications. Click "Edit" beneath your notification to make changes to the recipients or rules.
3. Click "Delete" to delete the notification completely.
Need help with your notifications? Reach out to us at email@example.com!