Notifications allow you to automatically receive updates on your company's performance based on the criteria that matter most to you.
To create a notification:
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. From the main menu at the top-right of the screen, select Notifications.
3. Select the Add Notification button.
The New Notification screen appears.
4. From the Notification type drop-down menu, select a notification type:
- Void: Runs an analysis every Monday on all your points of distribution (store/product combinations) and identifies possible voids based on changes in sales patterns. You will receive a notification if over the last week there were 5 or more possible voids and at least a 5% increase from the previous 4 week average.
- Sales: Evaluates unit (or case) sales based on the criteria you specify and sends you an email if that criteria is met.
- Velocity: Evaluates units per store per week (or cases shipped per store per week) based on the criteria you specify and sends you an email if that criteria is met.
- Distribution: Evaluates scanning points of distribution count (or receiving points of distribution count for distributors) based on the criteria you specify and sends an email if that criteria is met.
Once you select a notification type, additional criteria fields appear.
5. Enter the email address to which you want the notification to be sent, then select the Add button. Repeat the process if you want to add more email addresses.
6. Fill out the remaining fields to set the rules that will trigger your notification.
Hint: Hover over the ⓘ icon to the right of each option for more information.
A summary of the rules that will trigger your notification appear in the box at the top right of the screen.
7. Select the Save button.
Your notification is saved. When your notification criteria is met, emails will be sent to the addresses you specified.
Making Changes to Notifications
To edit or delete a notification:
1. From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Notifications.
The Notifications screen appears and lists all of your existing notifications.
2. If you want to make changes to the notification, select the corresponding Edit link, then update the notification details and save your changes.
3. If you want to delete the notification completely, select the corresponding Delete link.
Need help with your notifications? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!