Crisp's outbound BigQuery solution allow users to quickly and easily import their retailer and distributor data into the cloud. With the complementary Data Studio tool, Crisp users can load their BigQuery tables into customizable dashboards and reports.
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. Click the 9-square grid and select "Connectors" from the dropdown.
3. Click the "Add connector" button.
4. Scroll down to "Outbound connectors" and click on the "Google Data Studio" tile.
5. Name your connector (we recommend something unique) and provide the Google Cloud email(s) to receive the data share.
Please note that Crisp does not verify the identity of these user accounts. It is highly recommended to copy the identities rather than type them manually.
6. Click the dropdown to select which Google Cloud Region to utilize. Please note that this setting cannot be changed once the connector is saved.
7. Next, select the source connector(s) you want data shared from.
8. After that, select the checkboxes next to each data table you want Crisp to export to Data Studio.
9. Click the "Save" button.
10. After saving, reopen your Google Data Studio outbound connector to verify the connection was established.
For our users' convenience, Crisp has begun creating Data Studio templates. The general workflow is as follows:
1. Set up the Google Data Studio connector as described in the section above.
2. Confirm you've previously connected BigQuery to Crisp by opening BigQuery and locating "crisp-platform-shared" in the list of projects in the sidebar. If you haven't connected yet, please follow these steps in our Knowledge Base.
3. Open the template and click on the "Use template“ button in the top-right corner.
4. A "Copy this report" window will open, prompting you to choose a data source. Search for and select your source.
5. Click the "Copy report" button.
1. The Crisp ONE template is available to users here. Click to open it in a new window.
2. Next, click the "⋮" vertical ellipses in the top-right corner and select "Make a copy."
3. A "Copy this report" window will open, prompting you to choose a data source. Search for and select your source.
4. Click the "Copy Report" button.
5. The report is now ready for you to re-name and work from.
Looking for additional Data Studio resources? Please visit https://support.google.com/datastudio/ or email email@example.com