Crisp's outbound BigQuery solution allow users to quickly and easily import their retailer and distributor data into the cloud. With the complementary Data Studio tool, Crisp users can load their BigQuery tables into customizable dashboards and reports.
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Outbound connectors.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. From the Outbound connectors section, select the Google Data Studio tile.
5. Name your connector (we recommend something unique) and provide the Google Cloud email(s) to receive the data share.
Note: Crisp does not verify the identity of these user accounts. It is highly recommended to copy/paste the identities rather than type them manually.
6. Click the drop-down menu to select which Google Cloud Region to utilize.
Note: This setting cannot be changed once the connector is saved.
7. Next, select the source connector(s) you want data shared from.
8. Select the checkboxes next to each data table you want Crisp to export to Data Studio.
9. Select the Save button.
10. After saving, reopen your Google Data Studio outbound connector to verify the connection was established.
For your convenience, we have created Data Studio templates to help you get started analyzing your data. To get started using templates:
1. Set up the Google Data Studio connector as described in the section above.
2. Confirm you've previously connected BigQuery to Crisp by opening BigQuery and locating "crisp-platform-shared" in the list of projects in the sidebar. If you haven't connected yet, please follow these steps.
3. Open the template, then select the Use template button at the top-right corner of the screen.
4. A Copy this report window will open, prompting you to choose a data source. Search for and select your source.
5. Click the Copy report button.
1. Click here to open the Crisp ONE template in a new window.
2. Select the ⋮ vertical ellipses in the top-right corner of the screen, then select Make a copy.
3. The Copy this report window appears, prompting you to choose a data source. Search for and select your source.
4. Select the Copy Report button.
5. The report is now ready for you to re-name and work from.
Looking for additional Data Studio resources? Please visit https://support.google.com/datastudio/ or email email@example.com