Note: You must be part of the Home Depot analytics program to connect your data to Crisp.
To connect your Crisp account:
2. From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
The Connectors screen appears.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the Home Depot connector tile.
5. If you want, update the name of the connector. Then, enter the email address and password for your Home Depot portal login.
6. Select the Save & Test button.
Once the connection is complete, a green checkmark appears next to each step in the Connection diagnostics section.
8. Click the Save button.
The connection is finalized, and your Home Depot data is now available for use with any outbound connector.