Crisp's Store In Stock dashboard gives you insight into the availability of your products to help you gauge the efficiency of the supply chain in getting your products to customers. The Store In Stock dashboard is divided into three sections:
- Overview: See how your in-stock levels stack up to forecasted demand.
- Drivers: Understand the events that contribute to your in-stock percentages.
- Details: Dig in to granular information that you can use to optimize your in-stock percentages.
The following sections provide information on each visualization in the dashboard.
Note: The visualizations that appear in this dashboard vary by the data source.
Average In Stock Over Time (graph)
Displays what percentage of the forecasted demand you have in-stock. For example, if the forecasted demand for a given day is 100 units and you have 90 units in stock, the average in-stock value for that day is 90%.
- Latest Report Date: Lists the most recent dates that an in-stock percentage was received.
- Average In Stock Percentage: The average of all in-stock percentages for the selected time frame.
- Latest Average In Stock Percentage: The most recently available single-day in-stock percentage.
Average In Stock by Product
Each product's in-stock percentages for the selected time frame.
In Stock by State
Provides in-stock data for each state to help you see where items are well-stocked and pinpoint areas that might need attention. You can hover over a state to see additional details, such as Points of Distribution.
In Stock by dimension
Each product's in-stock percentages by dimension, such as city, store type, or region, for the selected time frame.
This table provides more granular information and to help you put your insights into action. You can click on a cell to filter the table. You can export the data in this table to share it with others. For more: Downloading dashboards and visualizations.