You can set up a connector between Crisp and your Supervalu data, so that you can feed that data into any outbound connector in Crisp. For more: Exporting Your Data.
To connect your data to Crisp:
1. Log in to your Crisp account.
2. From the main menu at the top-right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
The Connectors screen appears.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the Supervalu connector tile.
5. If you want, update the name of the connector. In the Username field, enter the access token for your SVHarbor portal, then enter your password.
6. Select the Save button.
The connection is finalized, and your Supervalu data is now available for use with any outbound connector.