To connect your data to Crisp:
2. From the main menu on the left side of the screen, select Connectors.
The Connectors screen appears.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the Walgreens connector tile.
5. If you want, update the name of the connector. In the following fields, enter the username and password for your Walgreens portal.
6. If you have two-factor authentication enabled for your Walgreens portal, make sure Create new is selected.
7. Select the Save button.
The main connector page appears with a new tile added for the new Walgreens connector.
8. To finalize two-factor authentication, select the new Walgreens tile, then copy/paste the number that appears in the phone number field.
9. Log in to mypassport, then use the phone number you just generated as the number for two-factor authentication and select text message. When Crisp connects to your Walgreens portal, the code generated from the two-factor authentication you set up will be accepted programatically.
You will need this number