Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through GNC have access to point of sale data via the GNC portal. The GNC portal requires you to create a one-time password each time you log in to the portal.
By setting up a connection between Crisp and this portal, you can feed your data into any data destination.
To connect your GNC portal to Crisp:
- Log into your Crisp account.
- From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the GNC connector tile.
5. If you want, update the name for the connector. Then, enter your username and password for the GNC portal.
6. Select the Save button.
7. Once you save the connector, you return to the Connectors screen.
8. Select the GNC tile you just created.
An email address now appears in the one time passcode email field.
9. Set up an email autoforwarding rule, so that Crisp can automatically acquire one-time passwords to connect to your GNC portal:
- Set up a rule that automatically forwards all emails from the address email@example.com to the one time passcode email address generated by the Crisp platform. For instructions on how to set up auto-forwarding rules, see the following provider-specific guides:
- Verify the email address by checking this Google group for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and following the verification instructions in the email.
10. If you want to trigger the verification and finalize your setup right away, return to the GNC connector setup screen in Crisp, then select the Save button again. Otherwise, Crisp will automatically attempt verification on the following business day.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.