Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through REI have access to point of sale data via the SPS Commerce portal.
By setting up a connection between Crisp and this portal, you can feed your data into any data destination.
Confirm you have the required REI reporting access:
1. Log in to the SPS Commerce portal.
2. Follow the instructions in the SPS Commerce Help to confirm you have access to the Performance Analytics feature. Creating a connection to Crisp requires access to this feature, so if you do not have access to Reporting Analytics, contact your REI representative to request it.
To connect your REI portal to Crisp:
2. From the main menu on the left side of the screen, select Connectors.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the REI connector tile.
5. If you want, update the name for the connector. Then, enter your username and password for the SPS Commerce portal.
6. Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.