You can use Crisp to pinpoint the best products and stores for a demo, so you can get the most out of product giveaways. In this example, we will plan a demo with KeHE for the Sprouts chain and focus on finding under-performing stores, so you can boost product adoption and sales where it's needed most.
- To determine which product is best to demo, from the Analytics menu, select KeHE > Velocity.
- Using the Chain filter at the top of the dashboard, filter the dashboard for Sprouts Farmers Market.
- In the Units Per Store Per Week by Product table, click the Units Per Store Per Week heading to sort the table from lowest velocity to highest, then select the product with the lowest velocity (e.g., Cookies, Lemon). We will focus on this product for your demo.
Your dashboard filters for the selected product. The Units Per Store Per Week tile lists the combined velocity for the selected product. You may want to take note of this value to help you assess the success of your demo once it's complete.
- Determine the state or region you want to focus on for your demo. Using the Units Per Store Per Week heat map, you can look for stores with high distribution, but low velocity. In this case, we can see that Colorado has 30 points of distribution, but averages only 1.65 units per store per week, so we will focus on this state for our demo. Click the state on the heat map to filter the dashboard.
- In the Units Per Store Per Week by City table, click the Units Per Store Per Week heading to sort the table from lowest velocity to highest, then select the cities you want to include in your demo. In this case, let's select the 5 lowest performing cities. Hold down Ctrl + Shift or (or Cmnd + Shift on a Mac) and select the cities filter the dashboard by the target cities.
Note: If you have a limited demo budget, you may want to choose less cities or ones that are close to each other geographically.
- In the Velocity Details table, sort the data by the Units Per Store Per Week column.
You now have a store list you can focus on for your demos.
- To export the list of stores you want to include in the demo:
- Select the More menu on the right side of the table.
- Select Download data.
- Choose a file format (e.g., Excel) then select the Advanced data options drop-down menu.
- From the Number of rows to include section, select the Custom option, then enter 10 in the Rows field.
- Select the Download button.
A file appears on your desktop that lists the top 10 performing stores.
- If you want to save and share this entire report with others, complete the following steps:
- Select the the Save button.
- Enter a name for the report, then select an access level (e.g., Specific users).
- If you want to share the report with an existing user on your account, start typing the name or email address of the person with whom you want to share the report, then select their name from the list. If you want to share with a user not on your Crisp account, enter their email address. Repeat this process to share with additional users.
- If you want, enter a message about the report, then select the Save button.
The report is saved and (if shared) sent to the people you specified.
- Select the the Save button.