Manufacturers and suppliers that sell their products through McLane have access to data via the My McLane portal.
By setting up a connector between Crisp and this portal, you can feed that data into any outbound connector.
To connect your McLane portal to Crisp:
1. Log into your Crisp account.
2. From the main menu at the top right of the screen, select Inbound Connectors.
3. Select the Add connector button.
4. Select the McLane connector tile.
5. If you want, update the name for the connector. Then, enter your username, password, and supplier number for the My McLane portal.
6. Select the Save button.
A diagnostic checklist appears on the right side of the screen. Once all the items are complete, green check marks appear next to them and the connection is finalized.