You can update or delete a saved report you previously created. For more on creating saved reports: Saving reports for easy access.
To make changes to a saved report or delete it:
1. At the top-right of the screen, select the My reports button.
The Saved reports window appears.
2. Locate the report you want to manage by searching or selecting a filter (e.g., My reports).
3. If you want to see the filters that are applied to the report, select the Details icon to the right of the report.
A report details screen appears.
4. If you want to update the report title or sharing preferences:
a. Select the Manage icon.
Note: You can only make changes to saved reports you created. Reports that were shared with you can only be managed by the original creator.
The Manage saved report screen appears.
b. Make your updates, then select the Save button.
5. If you want to delete the report:
a. Select the Delete icon.
The Delete report window appears.
b. To confirm the report removal, select the Delete button.
The report is removed for you and anyone you shared it with.
Have more questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!