You can update or delete a saved report you previously created. For more on creating saved reports: Saving reports for easy access.
To make changes to a saved report or delete it:
1. From the main menu on the left side of the screen, select Analytics.
2. Locate the report you want to manage by scrolling or selecting a sort option (e.g., Connector Name: A-Z).
3. To manage the report, select the More menu () to the right of the report, then choose one of the following options:
- Pin: Pin the report to the top of your report list in the Analytics menu.
- Details: See the filters that are applied to the saved report, as well as other details such as the report owner, creation date, and access level.
- Share: Edit the access level or users who have access to the report.
- Rename: Change the name of the report.
Delete: Permanently delete the report.
Note: You can only make changes to saved reports you created. Reports that were shared with you can only be managed by the creator.
4. If prompted, select the Save button to save your changes.
Your report changes are saved.
Have more questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!